Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is a method which allows search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and MSN, as well as others, to find a website based on how people might look for that website.
SEO involves all aspects of website creation. Search Engines look at how files are named, how the pages relate to each other, how many sites link to your site, how many sites you link to, how the text on the site is written, and more.
In order to optimize your website for search engines, I do the following:
- Analyze your site for Searach Engine Optimization
- Add kewords and other meta data
- Research of search terms, keywords, and key phrases
- Optimizing website text
- Site structure optimization
- Search engine friendly design
- Search engine submission